Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHY DON'T MEN GET IT?!



Oh, to be "6" again!

A man sat on the edge of the bed, watching his wife check out her image in the mirror. Since her birthday wasn't far off he asked her what she'd like.

She continued perusing herself from top to bottom and frowned. "Ha! I'd like to be six again", she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, then announced he was taking her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the screaming Roller Coaster, and everything else imaginable.

Five hours later, they staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach feeling turned inside out. He then took her to McDonald's for a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie and the works: popcorn, her favorite candy, and a large soda pop.

After the movie, she wobbled out of the theatre and, finally at home, collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

He leaned over her with a big smile and asked, "Well, honey, how was your birthday? Did you feel six again?"

She dragged her gaze up at him and blinked. "I meant SIZE 6, you doofus!


The moral of this story is: Even when a man is listening, chances are good he's still gonna get it wrong.

3 comments:

Pearl Maiden said...

Oh my goodness, this is too funny. I put it on my facebook profile. It was to funny, I just hope it never happens to me. lol.

Pearl Maiden said...

Oh my goodness this is to funny, I put it on my facebook to share, I can't stop laughing, and for some reason I can see my dad doing this to my mother. lol

Pearl Maiden said...

Oh my goodness, this is to funny, I put it on my facebook to share with everyone. I can't stop laughing, and strange enough I can so see my dad doing this to my mom. LOL