Wednesday, January 27, 2010

G'-BYE! I SHALL MISS YOU ALL!!

Okay, lest you think I am going far, far away from FACEBOOK, SHOUTLIFE, TWITTER, ETC., never to return, you would be wrong. I am going far, far from home, however. Tomorrow, AFTER I finish baby-sitting my 1-year-old grandboy, we're setting off for a warmer climate, Cecil and I. FLORIDA!



That will mean less chances for me to log into my beloved sites and check in with all you wonderful "Online BUDS" (no...I don't have a phone with that capability), but I'll do my best to come around as much as possible--if we can find free wi-fi. All of you try to behave while I'm away, would you?

Picture this: A bar in the back seat holding up Cecil's suits, shirts, and slacks (this is a business trip for him, and I'm the tagalong) and me with ear plugs in, sitting somewhere between the suits doing my best to block out distractions, pillow on my lap, computer on that, poking away on the keyboard and working on edits for my September release, Tender Vow. GOT TO GET THAT PUPPY DONE, SUNSHINE OR NOT!

Ah well, the good news is I'm leaving dreary skies and cold air behind --and I think some forecasted snow. So, it's all good.

And now--off to get my nails done and my first pedicure of the year, a sure sign of spring!!!!!


DON'T FORGET: I LOVE YOU ALL! And don't have too much fun without me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have some extra fun in Florida for me Sharlene. Hope all goes well. (any chance you could sneak me in your luggage? ha ha, just kidding.)God Bless and have fun! - Heidi W.

Nise' said...

Have a wonderful time and don't feel guilty for leaving us behind here in the graydom of the tri-cities. LOL

Lynnette Bonner said...

Have fun, Shar! :)