Monday, November 09, 2009

Want to Watch My Mug on Canadian TV?

I mean it is probably the LAST last thing you feel like doing, actually, watching me talk on some TV show, but just in case I'm wrong...hm...I did a segment for a cool television show in Canada called It's a New Day! Wonderful interview, really, very professionally done and fun to watch. To be truthful, I did the interview about a month or more ago, and because the interviewer fired questions at me so fast, I barely remember any of it. I'm watching it and thinking, hm, I wonder how I answered that question. (haha)

Anyway...here's the link in case you want to watch it. I can't PROMISE the link will work, but here's hoping.

SIMPLY CLICK HERE!

P.S. You may have to wait a few minutes for the video to actually load. It took me a while to catch onto that.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Lynnette Bonner said...

Shar, that was so neat. And you are so beautiful! Love that color on you. :) I think you did a fantastic job.