Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS...



I can't believe another year of blessings has come and gone. As I sit here at my computer thinking of the many things in life that bring me joy - my husband, children, grandchildren, extended family, church, friends, etc. - I am simply overwhelmed with gratefulness to God. Yes, I'm an author, and I should be able to come up with a multitude of ways to express my thankfulness, right(?) but, alas, I am finger-tied!

Lest you think that everything always goes my way, let me assure you I'm human, severely flawed, and living in a body that sometimes doesn't do what I want it to do (things just happen when you hit your 60s). This year I've had my ups and downs, heartache and joy, loss and gain. Along the way, there have been bumpy roads and smooth. Life is like that, you know, ever changing and unpredictable, but thankfully, I serve a God who remains a steady and powerful force.

As we gather around our Thanksgiving tables this year, let us all rejoice in God's rich bounty. In the midst of heartache and strife there is always one reason or another to give thanks. I hope you don't have to search too hard or too long to find it.

With much love and heartfelt hugs...

1 comment:

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I did enjoy Tender Vow. How did you fnd the post? I am glad you found it. Sorry it took so long to post it. I was planning on doing a week or romances along with some other posts and it never came together. So I wanted to get it in. I will probably give my copy to the halfway house where we volunteer. I know the girls wil enjoy it! BTW I will be glad to read and review anything you want to offer! Just let me know. I am doing another big marathon after Christmas with all my fav's from the year! I will include it for sure!