Monday, June 06, 2011

MEET MY DEAR FRIEND, MARIA!



Who says the Internet is not a good place to meet people and make precious friends? I met Maria back in '08 on a social network known as Shoutlife!, and we had an instant connection. She was living in London, England at the time, and we had such wonderful online "talks". I said to my husband in June of '08, "Man, I want to meet her in person so bad I can taste it!" and he said, "Well, why don't we go visit her next year?" And so we did! In the fall of '09 we went to Europe, and Maria took us on the most fabulous adventures through London and beyond. The next year, she and her wonderful hubby Simone moved to Orlando (yea! this side of the "pond") and last August they came to Michigan to visit us! NOW I am heading to Orlando in a couple of days to visit her again. And so our friendship continues to flourish...

Ooooh, I just love the way God orchestrates circumstances in our lives, even causing people's paths to cross and friendships to blossom. What a good and gracious God!

1 comment:

Maria Cristina said...

Omigoodness I JUST saw this!,!!!!! Awwwwww you are sooooo sweet!!! I am so completely BLESSED to know you!!!!!!!