Friday, December 21, 2007






BLOGGING IS PURE FUN---IF ONLY I HAD MORE TIME!

A few people have told me they enjoy reading my blogs and when I don't post they wonder where I am and what's going on. haha! Well, some days I have absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to write (like today), and other days I could write pages, but don't have time. Lately, I've been saying to my husband, God did not create enough hours in the day. Why couldn't we have had 30- hour days--or even more? But then I suppose we'd all work harder, get less sleep than ever, and still not accomplish what we wanted! All that to say I guess God knew what He was doing when He set the day at 24 hours.

I mentioned a few days ago that I recently purchased a new iMac. It's been a big adjustment for me, in terms of learning curve--but overall, it's been a good experience. I've especially had fun with the photo aspect. Therefore, I'm going to "experiment" with posting a few photos and use you, my readers, as guinea pigs. The pics I post will be random, everything from last summer, to my pets, to my precious grandson, to -- well, who knows. So, here goes! ENJOY!

Oh, and, just in case I don't post again before Christmas--HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

Be blessed and encouraged--you are a child of the King!

Hugs,
Shar

1 comment:

Rich and Darcie said...

Cute pictures. Although I guess I'm partial because my kids are in a couple of them. It looks like you are having such fun with your new computer. I too, always enjoy reading your blog entires.

Merry Christmas!

Darcie